Want to have your GA tickets upgraded to a Platinum Package?
It’s super easy, just buy your tickets online with Ticketek New Zealand
– Enter the code COMPMWFF
– Opt in to receive a couple of updates from us and be sure to enter your email details
The Platinum Pack is epic!
If you want the VVVIP treatment for the festival then keep reading. This year we are offering another type of luxury at the festival called the Platinum Package. This includes pick up from town by our sponsor Toyota Blenheim where you’ll be delivered to Omaka Airfield for your flight by helicopter into the festival. This ticket type not only gets you access to the entire festival it also includes an exclusive back stage tour of the main stage plus access to the VIP area which includes all your food and drink for the day. This is a money can’t buy experience and tickets are very limited.
Terms and conditions do apply so please read carefully before purchasing tickets. Tickets are only available to those over the age of 18.
- Chauffeur pick up in a new Toyota vehicle from central Blenheim (location TBC once ticket has been purchased) and taken to Omaka Airfield (not a private collection and different locations)
- Return helicopter access to and from the festival for two guests* (set times on both trips)
- Entry into the Marlborough Wine & Food Festival
- Access to the VIP area which includes all food and drink during the day, food by Marlborough’s hatted restaurant Arbour Restaurant and award winning wines from Marlborough
- Trophy and medal winning wines from the Marlborough Wine Show, poured throughout the day
- VIP chefs table session, an exclusive session and tasting of Marlborough produce with head chef Bradley Hornby from Arbour Restaurant (please note: you’ll be in a small group, not one-on-one)
- VIP luxury loos only accessible by VIP ticket holders
- Beer throughout the day, the only place beer is available within the festival
- Backstage pass to the Main Stage for a meet and greet of the bands
- Guided tour of the festival with a Marlborough winemaker / tour guide (does include some tastings but not all, again you’ll be in a small group not one-on-one)
- One ticket per person available to a wine masterclass of your choice (see masterclass sessions for more details)
- Marlborough Wine & Food Festival souvenir glass
- Full day of entertainment
- Access to the Culinary Pavilion
- Festival programme
Terms and conditions apply of course and this is an R18 event.
We’ll be contacting the winner early January.